The Port of Moss KF has established a reception scheme for waste and cargo residues from vessels. All vessels must deliver the waste to the environmental stations unless they have documentation of that the waste is delivered to another approved reception facility.
The environmental stations are located in two places at the port terminal.Location is as follows:
• Værlebrygga: Residual waste and Paper.
• Containerbrygga: Residual waste, paper, environmental station and hazardous waste
The environmental stations are divided into the following groups:
1. Reception for combustible waste for vessels
2. Environmental containers for delivery of special waste
3. Reception for leftovers and paper / cardboard
Duty to report and orderAll vessels except scheduled ships and recreational boats approved for less than 12 persons must notify Safeseanet or possibly the port of Moss KF FIRMAPOST@MOSS-HAVN.NO if they have:
This should happen:
If notification is sent directly to Moss harbor, the enclosed WASTE FORM must be used.
If you find our reception conditions missing, please use the enclosed DEVIATION FORM.